Mar 3, 2021
On March 22, 2021, an open online symposium co-hosted by the RIKEN Open Life Science Platform (OLSP) will be held online.
In order to discuss what integrated strategies, infrastructure and technologies are needed to maximize the utilization of various research data, researchers who are engaged in data production, accumulation and analysis at the forefront of research sites beyond their research fields from both inside and outside of RIKEN will gather and give lectures.
Please actively participate in the open symposium for anyone who is not only information researchers and engineers but also those interested in utilizing research data in other fields.
- Time: 12:30-17:45（Meeting Room opens at 12:00 ）
- Language: Japanese
- Registration: Please register in advance at the RIKEN Hackathon registraion site. *In Japanese Only.
- Shin’ichi Satoh (National Institute of Informatics)
- Kazuhiro Sakurada (RIKEN)
- Ken Ebisawa (Institute of Space and Astronautical Science)
- Hiroyoshi Sakurai (RIKEN)
- Kazuhiro Chiba (Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology )
- Kentaro hayashi (National Agriculture and Food Research Organization)
- Hiroyoshi Iwata (University of Tokyo)